Come Ride with TOBC Racing
TOBC racing is a professional privately-funded professional motorcycle road racing team primarily focused on the MotoAmerica circuit as well as the support of Amateur Road Racing and the development and maintenance of young racers careers through the National Endurance, Team Challenge, and Sprint Series hosted by CCS, WERA, CMRA, ASRA, and FIM/MotoAmerica. Founded in 2011 by road racing enthusiast and hobbyist Jon Couch, this young team was built upon his passion for the sport and his advocacy of connecting young talented riders with avenues to further develop their skills. After progressively victorious racing seasons, Couch lost his life tragically in September of 2014. The TOBC Racing team, strengthened by the family that stands behind it, preserves and continues Jon’s legacy under leadership of his fiancée and new team owner, Michelle Lindsay. In its short history, TOBC Racing has placed its stake in the road racing community and forges ahead in effort to develop the careers of young talent and further the domain of the sport.
2011 – founded, Amateur National Championship
2012 – National Endurance Championship
2013 – two National Endurance Championships, in addition to debut in AMA pro-series placing podium at first race with rider Nick McFadden
2014 – AMA Pro-Supersport Championship with Hayden Gillim
2015 –2nd Place in the 1000 Superstock Class in the new MotoAmerica Series, as well as the only team rider achieving podium every single race weekend
– Champions of the 74th prestigious Daytona 200 race
TOBC Racing seeks partnership with experienced riders for the 2016 MotoAmerica season to further the team’s development and success at the highest level of professional road racing in the United States. TOBC Racing is uniquely qualified to thrive with a combination of top technicians, Yamaha factory support, proven results, fantastic brand recognition, and a family atmosphere with one of the best hospitality and trackside propositions in the MotoAmerica series.
Partners purchase program Superstock 1000:
TOBC Racing and its partners build winning motorcycles. Our bikes are equipped with the most advanced components available. Many are provided by Yamaha directly, and other preferred partners include: Ohlins, Vortex, Graves, and Flash Tune.
Riders will be provided with two identical professionally constructed 2016 Yamaha R-1s or R-6s with the most advanced parts available, including full parts inventory and engine spares carried on the transporter
- transporter setup with tenant and dedicated hospitality area
- 20x10 professional pit lane tent setup with full Electronics Pit Box
- a dedicated and experienced Team Manager, Crew Chief, and Chassis Mechanic; data analytics for each race
Additional TOBC Racing Team services:
- Advertising exposure through Yamaha Motorsports Corporation as well as motorcycle activities at dealerships and race track-related functions
- PR and publicity spanning relevant media to maximize coverage for the dedicated team/ rider partnership
- All team promotional, collateral and display materials, excluding riding gear
- Press releases after each race sent to extensive national and on-line press database and sponsors
- Dedicated team website and social media exposure
- Media promotions with MotoAmerica television partners
For additional information please contact:
TOBC racing, LLC.
LEARN MORE ABOUT PARTNERING WITH TOBC RACING